Sunday, October 11, 2009

whats in a church?

i love my church. i love real people. esp. i love real christians. my church seems to have a lot of them. i think everyone should go to my church. everyone in sa who wants to know how real reconciliation should be done should go to my church. they're not perfect; in fact, not even close. and its this realisation that allows them to be real and brutally honest. to be broken. sweetly broken. and embrace healing. it allows them (blacks, whites, indians, foreigners, etc) to confess that theyre racist, and at the same time joke and laugh about racism. it allows them to shun divorce and yet actively embrace divorcees. Etc...

Welcome back trevor (church pastor); we've missed you.

2 comments:

EA said...

blogging with a vengance i see

Bonginhlanhla said...

Oh my,I'm scared you might just start evangelising to me!