Saturday, February 21, 2009

Kruger, finally

[First, big thank you's to those who sent kind and encouraging notes regarding my last post; i extremely appreicated it. every time something like this happens, i tend to go into one of my existentialist slumps and i typically make it out alright within a wk or a couple or a few, realising that this world doesnt revolve around me and because of that, there's not much to do but to simply trust and obey the grand, intelligent designer. yea, and also pray for/help the suffering.]

on a completely different note, i finally made it to kruger national park a couple weeks ago, thanks to my friend visiting from the states. it was incredibly beautiful, not simply the animals, but the scenery as well. Check out a couple pics below...the rest can be found following the link at the bottom to my picasa page. I apologise in advance: these pics aren't really that great cuz i was busy experimenting on my camera, so you'll see a lot of weird shots and plenty of lions (and then my camera battery died)! enjoy!

More Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/okunadef/Kruger_Feb09?feat=directlink

2 comments:

Sarai Pahla said...

Hey you - finally got myself all started on this whole blogging thing and then saw that I actually bookmarked yours... hooray! Now I can keep in touch with you wherever you go. Glad you were out and about... pics look awesome! Did you eat any Kudu meat - it's delish.

nyladenise said...

oooooh! it's like the zoo! only...scarier... but still, looks like a fun time