Tuesday, December 25, 2007

christmas greetings from the motherland

Merry Christmas everyone; it's ridiculously bright and warm here. I'm really excited that I get to spend Christmas in South Africa with new friends and new years in Uganda with old and new friends. I'm getting ready to go to church in my christmas best, wearing this hideously pink tie my mom gave me and made me put in my luggage (if you're reading this mom, its actually a lovely tie!). Anyway, it should be good times. I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed Christmas and new years and enjoy family, friends, and God. Here's one of the best Christmas wish texts i have ever received:

"Mr. f. merry first christmas in south africa! may the blessings of God harrass u & happiness attack u wherever u go. may misery be hijacked from u & may tsotsis (south african thugs) pickpocket all ur worries. Merry christmas."

I wish the same to you all (except for the first xmas in sa part!).

2 comments:

Tim M said...

Merry Christmas Folu! Enjoy your New Year with AJ and the gang.

Katie Casey said...

Folu, I just saw the whole Uganda team off. There in your hands now, my friend. ;-)

Lovin' the blog!